Serving the Chicago area since 1919.
Haderlein and Company Realtors has been serving the Chicago area since 1919. The office has been located at 3413 N. Paulina since 1945. John Haderlein began the company in 1919 after returning from active military duty in France during World War 1. John was a broker until 1949 when he was appointed as Postmaster of Chicago.
Beginning in 1949, John’s son Donald began his duties as managing partner of the firm. Donald built the company adding 30 agents and opening a branch office on Milwaukee Avenue in the Gladstone Park area. Don and his wife Dolores, trained hundreds of highly successful brokers in the Chicago area.
Jerry is the managing broker and principal owner.